Cafe menu options
Current Status: Closed
- BreakfastServed from 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Full-Service Breakfast
- Continental Breakfast10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Continental Breakfast Service
- Lunch11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Full-Service Lunch
- Soup, Salad, Deli, Pizza2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Soup, Salad, Deli & Pizza
- Dinner4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Full-Service Dinner
Upper Farinon (located on the second floor) is a modern all-you-care-to-eat dining experience featuring classic comfort foods, house-made pizza, pasta, vegan and vegetarian options, taqueria, a build-your-own salad bar and a full deli.
- Breakfast Mon-Sun, 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch Mon-Sun, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Dinner Mon-Sun, 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Continental Breakfast Mon-Sun, 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Soup, Salad, Deli, Pizza Mon-Sun, 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
The Well-Being Indicator® represents more than just numbers. It gives you a quick, at-a-glance visual that puts nutrition into an overall context of health.
Because we care about your well-being, Lafayette Dining Services is introducing Bon Appétit Management Company’s Well-Being Indicator®, a holistic nutrition program that makes it easy to find the healthful options in the cafe. Read more
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Turmeric and cauliflower bring additional color, flavor, and phytonutrients to this reinvented side dish that’s lower in calories and higher in fiber than traditional rice dishes» Read More
Refreshing and juicy but with a toasted complexity that is balanced by the lime, this unique appetizer is as tasty as it is hydrating» Read More
When the tops of root vegetables such as radishes and turnips are in good condition, don’t let them go to waste! This recipe transforms radish greens into a bright and simple chimichurri sauce that is a delicious and refreshing topping to many foods from omelets to roasted potatoes.» Read More
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?